A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa McIntosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa McIntosh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McIntosh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jo McIntosh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. McIntosh practice?
- Dr. Lisa McIntosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa McIntosh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.