Dr. Lisa Mcmath MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Peachtree City, GA

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Lisa McMath was rude, insulting, and obviously cared more about her own reputation than being kind to patients. She treats parents like they are idiots and seems to think of herself as incapable of being incorrect. We will NEVER visit her office again.

October 3rd, 2012
Good Doctor
Dr. McMath is very caring. She spends alot of time with my children, and always makes me feel at ease with her diagnosis

August 10th, 2012
Dr. McMath is awesome.
Dr. McMath always takes time with us and makes sure that we have all of our needs met whenever we come to see her. She makes my daughter feel so special whenever we come there. If there is ever a time when she is unavailable (due to an unexpected illness, never a prescheduled appointment), Nurse Practitioner McDowell also provides wonderful care. The entire office staff is kind and caring. I could not be happier with the level of care we receive.

September 7th, 2011
Wonderful MD. Has always made my child feel special and assisted with difficult diagnosis. When needed sent to a specialtist.

July 14th, 2011
Just called the Peachtree City location and spoke with Jeanetta to set up a new patient appointment. From the moment she answered the phone until we ended the conversation she was kind, patient and professional. Her listening skills are something else I need to brag about. If my childs ofc visit is going to be based on this initial phone conversation, then I'm sure she'll be a patient until they kick us out at 18.

April 5th, 2011
Awesome for young children
My 6 and 3 year old loved Dr. McMath. She is very caring and works great with children. It was my first visit with her and my children's second. GrandPa thought she was very thorough, also. We used to have Dr. Carter in Newnan (great, too). Moved to PTC & my girls & I think our new Pediatrician, Dr. Lisa McMath is AWESOME. Its stressful for a parent to find a caring/knowledgeable Pediatrician. We're lucky to have found Dr. McMath. Ps. Jacquelyn, PA and nurses are wonderful, too!

January 15th, 2011
Dr. McMath saved my daughters life by finding a heart problem at birth. Not only is she very professional but she has since been very wonderful and caring at each visit with our daughter. I can't thank her enough for what a great and caring doctor she is.