Lisa M Mcmath, MD
4000 Shakerag Hl
Ste 201
Peachtree City, GA 30269
770-486-7111
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Good Doctor  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr. McMath is very caring. She spends alot of time with my children, and always makes me feel at ease with her diagnosis

|  Dr. McMath is awesome.  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. McMath always takes time with us and makes sure that we have all of our needs met whenever we come to see her. She makes my daughter feel so special whenever we come there. If there is ever a time when she is unavailable (due to an unexpected illness, never a prescheduled appointment), Nurse Practitioner McDowell also provides wonderful care. The entire office staff is kind and caring. I could not be happier with the level of care we receive.

Sep 7th, 2011

Wonderful MD. Has always made my child feel special and assisted with difficult diagnosis. When needed sent to a specialtist.

Jul 14th, 2011

Just called the Peachtree City location and spoke with Jeanetta to set up a new patient appointment. From the moment she answered the phone until we ended the conversation she was kind, patient and professional. Her listening skills are something else I need to brag about. If my childs ofc visit is going to be based on this initial phone conversation, then I'm sure she'll be a patient until they kick us out at 18.

|  Awesome for young children  |  show details
by Mom & daughters on Apr 5th, 2011

My 6 and 3 year old loved Dr. McMath. She is very caring and works great with children. It was my first visit with her and my children's second. GrandPa thought she was very thorough, also. We used to have Dr. Carter in Newnan (great, too). Moved to PTC & my girls & I think our new Pediatrician, Dr. Lisa McMath is AWESOME. Its stressful for a parent to find a caring/knowledgeable Pediatrician. We're lucky to have found Dr. McMath. Ps. Jacquelyn, PA and nurses are wonderful, too!

by Shelby's mom on Mar 29th, 2011

Dr. McMath is great! She's been my daughter's doctor since she was a week old. Dr. M always takes the time to answer all of my silly questions. She's very down to earth. She's a parent too, so she understands the everyday things we deal with. I would recomment her to anyone!

Jan 15th, 2011

Dr. McMath saved my daughters life by finding a heart problem at birth. Not only is she very professional but she has since been very wonderful and caring at each visit with our daughter. I can't thank her enough for what a great and caring doctor she is.

|  Most wonderful pediatrician  |  show details
by JenniferM on Jan 27th, 2009 on kudzu.com

We love Dr. McMath. She is gentle, wonderful with kids, funny, has great ideas and truly cares. The whole staff is terrific. They always make the time to see us and treat us like we are truly valuable patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  I could not have been more pleased!  |  show details
by abny82 on Jun 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

She took time with me and my 2 daughters to really understand what was going on with them. I would refer her to anyone and everyone!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  caring doctor  |  show details
by threecmom on Jan 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com