A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Medvetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Medvetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Medvetz, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medvetz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Medvetz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Medvetz FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Medvetz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Medvetz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Medvetz practices Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Darby, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.