A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Meils:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Meils is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Meils, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meils graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Meils has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Meils MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Meils practice?
- Dr. Lisa Meils has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lisa Meils practices Dermatology near Rochester Hills, MI.