A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Mellman is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellman
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Mellman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Mellman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mellman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A Mellman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Mellman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Mellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Mellman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.