A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Mellman is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Mellman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mellman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Mellman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Mellman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Mellman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Mellman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.