A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Merlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Merlin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Merlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ruth Merlin MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Merlin practice?
- Dr. Lisa Merlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Merlin practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.