Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mihora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Mihora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihora
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mihora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Mihora, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihora graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mihora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Dianne Mihora MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Mihora practice?
- Dr. Lisa Mihora has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Mihora practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.