Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mihora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Mihora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihora
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mihora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Mihora, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihora graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mihora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Dianne Mihora MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Mihora practice?
- Dr. Lisa Mihora has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Mihora practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.