A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mihora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Mihora is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Mihora, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihora graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mihora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Dianne Mihora MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Mihora practice?
- Dr. Lisa Mihora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Mihora practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.