Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Mills, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Mills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Alice Mills MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Mills practice?
- Dr. Lisa Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Mills practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Internists, Berkeley Heights Hematologists, and Berkeley Heights Oncologists.