Dr. Lisa Christian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Christian?

February 20th, 2015

Pregnancies

She was my doctor with my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy. The first one she was really great. Spent the time that she needed and was there when she was needed at the hospital. My 3rd pregnancy was a little more difficult. I was tired all the time, swelling got worse with every visit. But she would not listen when I expressed my concerns. Kept telling me it was normal to be so tired and normal for swelling. I understood that but you don't get so tired that you can't function and wake up from sleep more tired then when you went to bed. And she didn't address how bad my swelling was until it was too late to anything about it. Didn't even believe me that the swelling was becoming an issue until my blood pressure started to become too high.

May 23rd, 2014

client

Dr Minge is wonderful. She is candid and to the point which is what I need when seeing a doctor. Her whole staff is kind, loving and very professional.

July 12th, 2013

Teacher

Dr. Minge was my ob through my two pregnancies and births. I had terrible pregnancies and she did everything in her power to help me stay positive and be comfortae through the awful 3 months of throwing up as well as other issues I had. During both births she was there delivering my beautiful girls and lettinge husband be asich a part of it that he could. I just love her positive attitude and kindness that she shows her patients. Truly amazing and I highly recommend her!

October 1st, 2012

Great Doctor!

I saw Dr. Minge through my entire pregnancy, and both myself and my husband loved our experience with her. We never had to wait long, she has a great personality, and made us feel very comfortable during the whole pregnancy and birth! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Minge to any and everyone!

March 19th, 2012

Best OB Doc I have seen

Dr. Minge is an intelligent, vibrant, and efficient physician. She actively helped me pursue treatment and advocated for me with my insurance company. The office staff was professional and helpful in arranging for testing appts, surgery, follow up, prescriptions, etc. I would recommend Dr. Minge to anyone seeking Gynecological care.

May 31st, 2011

Most terrifying experience ever

I agree with the others that she had a good bedside manner and made me feel comfortable and excited during my 1st pregnancy. The birth was a different story though. My baby went into fetal distress but she couldn't get to the hospital in time so she had the nurses just turn the monitors away from me for the hour it took for her to get to me. I'm a nurse so I am aware that a heartbeat of 215 in a baby is bad, turning the monitor didn't make me feel any better. When she arrived we prepped for an immediate emergency c-section. I told her that my epidural wasn't working, I could feel everything but she started cutting anyway. I was screaming as loud as I could so she finally just gave me general anesthesia and finished with me completely knocked out. I really wanted to be able to be awake for my 1st child's birth, which would have been possible if she had listened when I told her my epidural had worn off.

January 20th, 2010

Best Dr I'v had yet!

Very impressed. I went to her for prenatal care and she always seemed happy to see me, spent time with me, cared about my personal life and other kids. She was Awesome!

October 9th, 2009

Although I waited for about 30 min she spent a very long time listening and talking with me. She was very helpful and diagnosed my problem when many others doctors couldn't.

April 9th, 2009

Find someone else!

Do not waste your time. I waited for almost an entire hour- in a gown- for her to come back to the room. It was a terrible experience, I will never go back. She spent maybe five minutes total with me over three visits. Between waiting in the waiting room and waiting in the exam room I probably spent five hours waiting for her. I spent thousands of dollars (after insurance paid!) on unnecessary tests and an unnecessary referral to a doctor that is not covered on my insurance.

October 18th, 2017