A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Minnich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Minnich, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minnich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Minnich has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Minnich MD is a female Neonatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Minnich practice?
- Dr. Lisa Minnich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Minnich practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.