Dr. Lisa Mofle MD Patient Reviews

February 15th, 2013
daughter of one of her patients
if I could clone Dr. Mofle and set her up here in Des Moines I wouldn't hesitate!!! My mom was referred to Dr. Mofle by her Pain clinic doctor who told her that he could no longer treat her for her pain until she got a doctor that actually treated her. I took Mom to 95% of her appointments with Dr. Mofle who was never afraid or intimidated to send her to a specialist to ultimately diagnose problems that she had suffered with for YEARS under her prior doctor and ultimately Dr. Mofle that is an amazing diagnostician helped find causes of underlying symptoms to give Mom relief. Dr. Mofle was a blessing for Mom even to the end when she closed down her office so that she and her office staff could attend my Mom's funeral after she had received care at a larger hospital out of town that had more adequate services than the CAH in WC to handle her pneumonia. Thank you so much Dr. Mofle for taking such wonderful care of my Mom!!! I really appreciate you!

January 17th, 2008
The BEST Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Mofle's since she began her practice. Due to several medical conditions I have seen her more times than an average patient would see a physician. I can truly say she is the VERY best physician in the Fort Dodge / Webster City area by far. As most people know we have a monopoly going on here in our area with very few doctors NOT affiliated with a certain large group. Disappointed with the care and especially repeated billing problems with this large group I intentionally looked for a physician that was not part of the large monopoly. Since her practice began, I can say nothing but GREAT things about Dr. Mofle and her staff. It is easy to see medicine is her passion, as while most phyisicans in the monopoly wouldn't bother calling a patient after hours or make personal calls for follow up, Dr. Mofle takes the time to make sure you are taken care of. Dr. Mofle has even come to the office earlier than her "normal" hours to see my daughter when necessary to make sure we were on our way to healing. It was over 20 years when I saw a doctor who actually took time to treat the root of a problem rather than just taking care of symptoms of a deeper problem. There has been many times where it was not uncommon for Dr. Mofle to spend 45 minutes to an hour and a half to make sure proper treatment was diagnosed. To have Dr. Mofle as a physician is a blessing you have the opportunity to experience if you decide she is going to take care of you or your family members health care needs. Five stars doesn't do her justice as she deserves ten or more!