A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Montang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montang
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Montang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Montang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Renee Montang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Montang practice?
- Dr. Lisa Montang has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Montang practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.