A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Montenegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Montenegro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
Education & Awards
Dr. Montenegro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Montenegro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Montenegro MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Montenegro practice?
- Dr. Lisa Montenegro has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Montenegro practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.