A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Moores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moores
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moores Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Moores, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Moores has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kay Moores MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Moores practice?
- Dr. Lisa Moores has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Moores practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Critical Care Practitioners, and Washington Pulmonologists.