Dr. Lisa Morgan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2015
Great Service
Been with Dr. Morgan for years (4+) and she is amazing!

February 3rd, 2014
the best out there
This doctor here has saved me and my childs life. If i ever decided to have another child she will be the first on my list there is nothing that i could not go to her for and she understands. so the once that are out there stating that she's a bad person then go to school and become a doctor and understand where they are coming from KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR. MORGAN:)

October 5th, 2013
awesome Doc!
I have been seeing Dr. Morgan for years and would NEVER see anyone else. She is the most down to earth, caring, and smart physician I have ever been to. She really understands a womans needs. Thank you, Dr. Morgan for how wonderful you are!

August 9th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Morgan since I moved to Nashville 8 years ago. She is always there when I need a question answered or just for support. She delivered my daughter and I couldn't have asked for an easier pregnancy or delivery. I love that you never have to wait a long time when you go to see her. I have never had a visit (pregnant or otherwise) that I wasn't in and out in under an hour. A lot of times I was in and out in under 30 minutes while pregnant. She is always thorough and informative. She answered all my first time mommy questions like they were the most important questions ever - instead of just annoying first time baby questions! I have had procedures done by Dr. Morgan as well as routine visits and pregnancy visits. I truly couldn't ask for a better doctor!

March 22nd, 2011
I love Dr. Morgan
Dr. Morgan is a excellent physician. I trust and believe in her ability to treat and diagnose me.

September 22nd, 2010
Excellent MD
I am an RN with a background in maternal/child health. Dr. Morgan is an excellent physician and went above and beyond diagnosing potential conception issues. My care during pregnancy and delivery was amazing. I have referred several friends to her that were in need of GYN (but not OB) care and they have all called me with glowing reviews as well.

July 12th, 2010
My sister refered me to her, so far she has been an excellant doctor for me!!!!

February 19th, 2010
Dr. Morgan incorrectly diagnosed a fertility problem based on one blood test. Someone from her staff called and left a message on my answering machine that I would not be able to conceive without assitance. Dr. Morgan then prescribed medicine for me that stated on the bottle not to discontinue without consulting your doctor. I contacted Dr. Morgan to ask questions abou the medicine and she would not call me back. I had to go to my primary care physican to know what I should do. I have since found out I have endometriosis and based on the symptoms of the disorder she should have at least mentioned that it could be a possibility. Two friends have also had bad experiences with her. I would not recommend her at all!

September 25th, 2008
Great OBGYN
I have been to many OBGYN's and have never felt comfortable or they just get you in and out. She was great. The day of my appointment, she had three C-section deliveries and I only waited 30 minutes in the waiting room. I will definitely recommend her to my friends as my co-worker did to me.

August 30th, 2008
AWESOME CARING DOCTOR
Dr. Morgan is not only THE best Dr. that has treated me, but the most WONDERFUL,CARING,and PERSON that really puts her heart into ALL her patients.The staff in her office are always there to make sure that the patient is well cared for.I WILL ALWAYS GO TO HER!

April 7th, 2008
Probably excellent OB-Gyn, just not best in Elder Care
I am an older female (mid-50's) and don't find her interest level in mature women's health that I would like. I will probably change docs this year. -Thanks.

June 19th, 2017