Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Service show details Great Service
by Darnell Towns on Feb 23rd, 2015

Been with Dr. Morgan for years (4 ) and she is amazing!

the best out there show details the best out there
by she knows on Feb 3rd, 2014

This doctor here has saved me and my childs life. If i ever decided to have another child she will be the first on my list there is nothing that i could not go to her for and she understands. so the once that are out there stating that she's a bad person then go to school and become a doctor and understand where they are coming from KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR. MORGAN:)

awesome Doc! show details awesome Doc!
Oct 5th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Morgan for years and would NEVER see anyone else. She is the most down to earth, caring, and smart physician I have ever been to. She really understands a womans needs. Thank you, Dr. Morgan for how wonderful you are!

by April H. on Aug 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Morgan since I moved to Nashville 8 years ago. She is always there when I need a question answered or just for support. She delivered my daughter and I couldn't have asked for an easier pregnancy or delivery. I love that you never have to wait a long time when you go to see her. I have never had a visit (pregnant or otherwise) that I wasn't in and out in under an hour. A lot of times I was in and out in under 30 minutes while pregnant. She is always thorough and informative. She answered all my first time mommy questions like they were the most important questions ever - instead of just annoying first time baby questions! I have had procedures done by Dr. Morgan as well as routine visits and pregnancy visits. I truly couldn't ask for a better doctor!

I love Dr. Morgan show details I love Dr. Morgan
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Morgan is a excellent physician. I trust and believe in her ability to treat and diagnose me.

Excellent MD show details Excellent MD
Sep 22nd, 2010

I am an RN with a background in maternal/child health. Dr. Morgan is an excellent physician and went above and beyond diagnosing potential conception issues. My care during pregnancy and delivery was amazing. I have referred several friends to her that were in need of GYN (but not OB) care and they have all called me with glowing reviews as well.

by Lisa Manis on Jul 12th, 2010

My sister refered me to her, so far she has been an excellant doctor for me!!!!

Feb 19th, 2010

Dr. Morgan incorrectly diagnosed a fertility problem based on one blood test. Someone from her staff called and left a message on my answering machine that I would not be able to conceive without assitance. Dr. Morgan then prescribed medicine for me that stated on the bottle not to discontinue without consulting your doctor. I contacted Dr. Morgan to ask questions abou the medicine and she would not call me back. I had to go to my primary care physican to know what I should do. I have since found out I have endometriosis and based on the symptoms of the disorder she should have at least mentioned that it could be a possibility. Two friends have also had bad experiences with her. I would not recommend her at all!

Great OBGYN show details Great OBGYN
by L. Buchanan on Sep 25th, 2008

I have been to many OBGYN's and have never felt comfortable or they just get you in and out. She was great. The day of my appointment, she had three C-section deliveries and I only waited 30 minutes in the waiting room. I will definitely recommend her to my friends as my co-worker did to me.

AWESOME CARING DOCTOR show details AWESOME CARING DOCTOR
by Olivia A. Glodoski on Aug 30th, 2008

Dr. Morgan is not only THE best Dr. that has treated me, but the most WONDERFUL,CARING,and PERSON that really puts her heart into ALL her patients.The staff in her office are always there to make sure that the patient is well cared for.I WILL ALWAYS GO TO HER!

Probably excellent OB-Gyn, just not best in Elder Care show details Probably excellent OB-Gyn, just not best in Elder Care
by Anonymous on Apr 7th, 2008

I am an older female (mid-50's) and don't find her interest level in mature women's health that I would like. I will probably change docs this year. -Thanks.