Dr. Lisa Morris MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

September 5th, 2013
Dr. Lisa Morris has been my doctor since 1997. I trust her, she listens to me and gives me options for treatments. She is an excellent physician, and the office time was minimal.

September 4th, 2012
ok , when I met Dr.Morris I knew I am not seeing her again... i did not feel like i can trust her ... at the end she said i do not know what is your problem so i do not recommend her to any body honestly .

February 4th, 2011
Called me on the weekend twice
Knowing that I was concerned over the possibility of cancer, Dr. Lisa Morris called me on a Sunday afternoon to give me the results of the biopsy...and after my D&C, she called the next Sunday to confirm the pathology. I know she cares about her patients.

April 7th, 2010
I waited at Dr. Lisa Morris office an hour after my appointment was scheduled. Although, on their front counter it says if you wait more then 15 minutes tell them. I did this after 30, and was still instructed to keep waiting, as no room was available. When I finally saw her, it was clear my wait time was due to her own needs of giving herself a chemical face peel during my appointment time. My first impression was her walking into the room, as she had to wash the chemical gel off her hands before she shook mine. In no longer then five minutes she dismissed me as she said that she could not help me nor give valid information for who could. How could I expect her to care about the needs of myself, a patient when she is picking the flakes off her face the time she is talking to me. Then I got the bill that states if we pay late it's a 1.5% monthly charge. Yet, another lasting impression. Overall, as a first impression or any impression Dr. Morris rates extremely unrecommendable. She should work a little harder attempting business and consumer relations knowing that she might not always have it coming her way. As I, work for a county health authority, I could have given many recommendations for her services and will unfortunately be telling this story instead.

January 29th, 2010
Dr. Morris treats her patients like friends. She worked tirelessly to help me make thoughtful decisions regarding a hysterectomy. Called me on weekends and in the evenings around my schedule. She had no ego impairing her ability to get help from any one with insight including home health care nurses when I had post surgical wound complications and monitored my progress meticulously.She is the model of what a doctor should be! Scientific and compassionate.