A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Morse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Morse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morse graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Lisa Morse MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Morse practice?
- Dr. Maria Morse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Morse practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.