A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Mucciolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Mucciolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Mucciolo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mucciolo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mucciolo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomsburg Hospital
- Berwick Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Mucciolo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Mucciolo practice?
- Dr. Lisa Mucciolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Mucciolo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bloomsburg, PA.
See Bloomsburg Internists and Bloomsburg Rheumatologists.