A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Murray is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Murray, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Murray has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Murray MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Murray practice?
- Dr. Lisa Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Murray practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.