Dr. Lisa Nicholas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Nicholas?

Did not show up for scheduled labor induction

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I ended up delivering my baby with random hospital doctors because Dr Nicholas did not show up at all. This was not an emergency delivery. It was a scheduled by her induction .

Knowledgeable and Honest

Posted on January 10th, 2017

I really appreciate Dr. Nicholas as a doctor. I've seen her twice now, and both times she spends at least 20-30 minutes answering my questions. Anyone who works in healthcare should know how long that actually is. Our reimbursement system only allows 15 minutes meaning 15 minutes of her time is out of her care of patients. She does an excellent job of educating patients. She even met me in the ultrasound room and genetics room to ensure I didn't have any questions, and everything went smoothly. I am so grateful for her. I feel really comfortable in her care.

Ongoing and Current Patient over 2ys

Posted on February 21st, 2016

She is vey very nice and makes you comfortable. She will get back with you immediately when a message if left with her nurse. She has called to provide test results and documents very in my health ucla .

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Dr. Lisa Nicholas is a good doctor, however, she seemed rush and jumping from room to room, which I did not. Also, she does not follow-up on her emails in a timely manner. I am not returning to see her. She is very nice, but doesn't seem to want to spend a lot of time with patients.

Dr. Lisa Nicholas

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Most wonderful OB/GYN kind, professional, thoughtful, makes you feel completely comfortable and is very good at calming anxiety. I thank her everyday ...

Posted on October 19th, 2016