A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Nielsen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nielsen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nielsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Nielsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nielsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houlton Regional Hospital
- Waldo County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Nielsen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Lisa Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Nielsen practices Family Medicine near Patten, ME.
See Patten Primary Care Doctors.