A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Nijm is Excellent. Dr. Nijm has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nijm graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nijm has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nijm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Nijm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Nijm practice?
Dr. Lisa Nijm practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, IL and Healdsburg, CA.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists and Springfield Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Nijm, Dr. Bess Nijm, Dr. Bessie Nijm, Dr. Beth Nijm, Dr. Betsy Nijm, Dr. Bette Nijm, Dr. Bettie Nijm, Dr. Bettina Nijm