A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Nijm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Nijm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nijm graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Nijm has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Maria Nijm JD and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Nijm practice?
- Dr. Lisa Nijm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Nijm practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Petaluma, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.