Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Nyberg
Dr. Lisa Nyberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. Her specialties include Hepatology, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Nyberg is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center/Kaiser Foundation, Scripps Green Hospital and UC San Diego Health System. Dr. Nyberg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Nyberg has the following 3 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Lisa Nyberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Michael Schatz
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi43
Dr. David Garcia
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Joseph Epstein
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi38