A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Nyberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Nyberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Transplant Hepatology
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyberg graduated from University of Uppsala School of Medicine, MD. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nyberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Nyberg MD is a female Internist and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Nyberg practice?
- Dr. Lisa Nyberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Nyberg practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Gastroenterologists and La Jolla Hepatologists.