A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa O'Connor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. O'Connor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Mary O'Connor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Lisa O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa O'Connor practices Family Medicine near Stirling, NJ.
See Stirling Family Physicians.