Dr. Lisa Odonnell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2013
Highly Recommend
We would recommend Dr. O'Donnell. She is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. With 4 boys of her own, we trust her judgement and experience.

October 14th, 2013
Amazing Pediatrician
Dr. O'Donnell is very professional, highly knowledgable and extremely patient. She took the time to answer all of our questions. We are first time parents and we felt very comfortable and confident leaving her office. Dr. O'Donnell was also available to speak with us on a follow up phone call regarding our new born. Dr. O'Donnell is well deserved of her title as one of the top doctors in New Jersey for the past few years. I highly recommend Dr. O'Donnell to every parent. We absolutely love this pediatrician!

October 13th, 2013
Highly recommend Dr. O'Donnell!
I would highly recommend Dr. O'Donnell and her new practice Amazing Kids Pediatrics. She is professional, highly competent and knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all of your questions in detail. As a partner at a law firm, my time is extremely valuable and limited. Dr. O'Donnell never keeps us waiting. Her staff is also very friendly and courteous. My most important assets are my children and we trust her implicitly with their care. My kids love her as I am sure yours will too!

August 3rd, 2013
Need to Find a New Doctor
As first time parents, we expected our pediatrician, Dr. O'Donnell, to take some time to answer our questions. We felt rushed the entire time and were brushed off so quickly that most of our questions were left unanswered. We searched the internet for a new doctor that same day and called the office. This practice had one of their docs call us back and answered several of our questions until we could be seen the next day. A completely different experience...

March 19th, 2013
We love her!
Dr. O'Donnell has been seeing both my 4 year old and 2 year old for 2 years now. She is the doctor I request to see when we go, and as a result, she has gotten to know both of my kids. She is always friendly, full of smiles, and knowledgeable. NEVER makes you feel rushed and encourages you to ask questions. She has also gone out of her way to contact me outside of the office to follow up about my son. Even though she doesn't agree with my son's autism diagnosis, she has never made me feel stupid about it. She will tell me what she sees, and I can tell her what I see on a daily basis, and we can agree to disagree. She never gave me a hard time about not wanting to give my daughter the MMR vaccine. So all this to say, she is supportive of parents as long as she doesn't feel the child is in danger. I love her and will continue going there.

February 28th, 2012
Dr. O'Donnell is the only pediatrician my children want to see. We love her. Always a great comfort to us when sick and full of smiles and great

January 29th, 2012
Best Doctor in NJ
Dr. O'Donnell is highly educated with a wonderful bedside manner. She makes you and your child feel at ease from the moment you meet her. She is up to date on all current medical knowledge and is an amazing physician!

December 25th, 2011
Unprofessional
When we went for our first visit with our newborn son as new parents we were nervous, but when we left we were traumatized. Her bedside manner was atrocious and unprofessional. Would I recommend this pediatrician? Absolutely not.