A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa O'Mahony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa O'Mahony is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa O'Mahony, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Mahony graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Mahony has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa N O'Mahony MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa N. O'Mahony practice?
- Dr. Lisa O'Mahony has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa O'Mahony practices Pediatrics near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Broomall Pediatricians.