A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Obert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Obert graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Obert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Holzer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Obert MD is a female Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Obert practice?
- Dr. Lisa Obert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Obert practices Radiology near Gallipolis, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Gallipolis Radiologists.