Learn more about Dr. Lisa Odabasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Odabasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odabasi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Odabasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Odabasi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Odabasi graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Odabasi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Odabasi MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Odabasi practice?
- Dr. Lisa Odabasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Odabasi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Gastroenterologists.