A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Odabasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Odabasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odabasi
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odabasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Odabasi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Odabasi graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Odabasi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Odabasi MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Odabasi practice?
- Dr. Lisa Odabasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Odabasi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Gastroenterologists.