Dr. Lisa Oliveri-Lepain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Oliveri-Lepain?

Bad physician

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

I have seen Dr. Oliveri for a little while, and she is absolutely horrible. She gave me a wrong diagnosis and told me it was stress. I got a second opinion and it turns out I have Crohn's disease. For a 28-year-old male, this is kind of a relief because she made me feel like I was crazy. I did everything she said to do with tests, but she never scoped me once! I got a scope with my new GI doctor, and she has done awesome with treatment! Never, ever, EVER go to Dr. Oliveri. She spends about 10 minutes with you and is out the door. Her staff is extremely sweet, but as a physician, she's horrible. She is very nice, but I want both aspects from a physician, nice and accurate in a diagnosis instead of giving me a run around.

GREAT DOCTOR, hope better practice now

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. (Oliveri) LePain is outstanding and I'm so very happy she has left MGI in East Lansing, because that practice really stinks. The doctors there might be good, but the rest of that practice needs HELP in the biggest way. I decided to follow Dr. LePain to her new practice in Owosso, about 40 miles away because she is such a wonderful doctor and she cares about her patients and how they are treated. Let's just hope this new practice can give the same kind of treatment as the doctor...EXCEPTIONAL! My fingers are crossed and I'll be back with another review if they don't follow thru...but I'm hopeful.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Bad practice- the office is not organizd.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr. Oliveri is an excellent diagnostic doctor and determining the necessary treatment. I recommend her every chance I get. She and her PA are a good team for their patients.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017