Dr. Lisa Orloff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Orloff?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Orloff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2014

Extremely poor follow through. Can't think outside the box.

Spent lots of time with me- that way she could charge a fortune($2000+) and use me as a tool to teach her students. Good ultrasonographer, but if your problem cannot be found in a med school textbook, forget it, she can't help. When I described my problem, her resident piped up and showed clear knowledge of the anatomy of the neck (a level of competence which she did not have), but she blew off his clearly superior knowledge and subsequently sent me home to "sleep on" her few findings. We parted on good terms with the understanding we would follow up. She never returned a single phone call and sent me a bill for thousands of dollars for one visit with a neck ultrasound. Btw- one of the reasons she spent so much time with me was that she often asked me the same question over and over again, as if she wasn't actually listening the first time.

October 14th, 2013

Excellent surgeon and physician. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer with spread to lymph nodes. Her and another great doctor, Dr. Jolie Chang, removed my thyroid and did a right neck dissection to remove several lymph nodes. I have never met any doctor who is as meticulous, thorough, AND friendly as her. She is amazing and she will truly be missed at UCSF.

November 12th, 2012

One of the more intelligent, knowledgable of her are, patient center professionals I have ever encountered.

she listens to you, then explains well her diagnosis and a plan of action. top notch physician. you will feel well cared for!

June 15th, 2011

I love Dr. Orloff. She is very caring and an amazing surgeon. I just had my thyroid removed due to cancer and because of her knowledge and skill all went well and I'm on my way to recovery. Her staff is amazing and I was well cared for.

December 10th, 2010

Amazing surgeon!

I just had my thyroid removed due to extreme Graves Disease. From my initial consultation with Dr. Orloff, my interaction with her staff and my experience with her before, during & after my surgery....I just can't say enough positive things about this amazing woman. I would very highly recommend her to anyone who values quality care and peace of mind. :)

August 4th, 2017