Dr. Lisa Orloff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Orloff?

Extremely poor follow through. Can't think outside the box.

Posted on April 29th, 2014

Spent lots of time with me- that way she could charge a fortune($2000+) and use me as a tool to teach her students. Good ultrasonographer, but if your problem cannot be found in a med school textbook, forget it, she can't help. When I described my problem, her resident piped up and showed clear knowledge of the anatomy of the neck (a level of competence which she did not have), but she blew off his clearly superior knowledge and subsequently sent me home to "sleep on" her few findings. We parted on good terms with the understanding we would follow up. She never returned a single phone call and sent me a bill for thousands of dollars for one visit with a neck ultrasound. Btw- one of the reasons she spent so much time with me was that she often asked me the same question over and over again, as if she wasn't actually listening the first time.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Excellent surgeon and physician. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer with spread to lymph nodes. Her and another great doctor, Dr. Jolie Chang, removed my thyroid and did a right neck dissection to remove several lymph nodes. I have never met any doctor who is as meticulous, thorough, AND friendly as her. She is amazing and she will truly be missed at UCSF.

One of the more intelligent, knowledgable of her are, patient center professionals I have ever encountered.

Posted on November 12th, 2012

she listens to you, then explains well her diagnosis and a plan of action. top notch physician. you will feel well cared for!

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I love Dr. Orloff. She is very caring and an amazing surgeon. I just had my thyroid removed due to cancer and because of her knowledge and skill all went well and I'm on my way to recovery. Her staff is amazing and I was well cared for.

Amazing surgeon!

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I just had my thyroid removed due to extreme Graves Disease. From my initial consultation with Dr. Orloff, my interaction with her staff and my experience with her before, during & after my surgery....I just can't say enough positive things about this amazing woman. I would very highly recommend her to anyone who values quality care and peace of mind. :)

Posted on August 4th, 2017