A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ortenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ortenzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ortenzi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortenzi graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortenzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ortenzi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Ortenzi practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ortenzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Ortenzi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lithia Springs, GA.
See Lithia Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.