A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Otey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Otey, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Otey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Otey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Otey graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Otey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa P Otey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa P. Otey practice?
- Dr. Lisa Otey has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Otey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.