A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Otey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Otey, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Otey graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Otey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Otey MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Otey practice?
- Dr. Lisa Otey has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Otey practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Endocrinologists.