Dr. Lisa Otey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 26th, 2016
Pleased Patient
I have been very pleased with Dr. Otey and have seen her twice. She is patient, kind, and very knowledgeable. She explained what my plan of care would be, what she was going to do before and as she did it, and made sure that all of my questions were answered, as well as those that my husband had. IBest of all, she is a Christian like me. I am glad that my friend recommended her.

March 23rd, 2016
Love her!!

March 7th, 2016
best dr
I hate having to go to the doctor, let alone find a new one, but after an experience I had I was lead to Dr. Otey by a family member who she sees I am glad that I did she takes her time, does not rush, and I feel that her concerned for you in genuine I will definitely recommend her if you are looking for a doctor.

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Otey was very attentive to my concerns and had a pleasant, personable way of interacting with me.

June 26th, 2015
Dr. Otey is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor that truly cares about the welfare of her patients. She explains things thoroughly and in easy to understand terms. I am glad I found her!

March 10th, 2015
Great!
The BEST "lady doctor" I have ever been to! She listens, spends time with you, is genuinely courteous and nice, and does everything in her power to make you comfortable. I would hate going anywhere else!

May 30th, 2012
Dr. Otey has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever encountered. She spent time with me before the appointment answering questions, getting information about me and overall making me feel very comfortable in what can be a very uncomfortable situation the first time visiting a new ob/gyn. She is extremely warm, kind, professional and very knowledgable.

April 2nd, 2012
Best doctor in houston tx
I was on my period for almost a year. I was missing work and school. I took multiple birth controls and went to many doctors but nothing worked.Most of the doctors i seen wanted to do surgery but i am so young. I found dr. otey on the web and got a apt. the next day. Dr.otey was very caring, polite and professional.She prescribed me birth control and i have been regular since.

April 26th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Otey is AWESOME! I came to Dr. Otey for a 2nd opinion and come to find out the other Dr. that I had been to was wrong on his diagnosis. Dr. Otey examined me throughly and gave me the proper diagnosis, she was so much more knowledgeable in gynecological disorders. This other Dr. was more into OB and he was not as skilled or as knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Otey not only for her knowledge but her kindness and care for me as a patient are sincere. She is Amazing!

October 14th, 2010
BEST GYN EVER
WAIT TIME WAS NOT BAD AT ALL. VERY COURTEOUS,CARING,AND ATTENTIVE. I WOULD RECOMMEND.

March 31st, 2010
Really Great Dr.
This is the best experience I have at a dr office to date. The office was neat, clean, and tastefully decorated. The office staff are friendly and up beat. Dr. Otey was wonderful. She was very attentive and personable. I can't say enough about how positive my experience was.