Dr. Lisa Pathak MD Patient Reviews

February 16th, 2017
Patient Care is wonderful
I became a new patient with Dingmans Medical last year and at first I was worried after reading the reviews on here but I'm glad I chose to ignore the reviews and seek care from Dingmans Medical. The staff and providers are wonderful and on point at every visit. My family is treated very well and we are always able to get into the office. My insurance has a very high deductible and I am required to pay towards my deductible at every visit but if at anytime I don't have the money I ask to speak with billing and they work with me. The staff at Dingmans Medical truly are wonderful and will go out of their way to provide you with exceptional care!

October 18th, 2016
Leaving this practice
The one thing this practice has going for it is location. I liked the xray department, but they have since moved out. Their coordination of benefits and billing Sept staff are horrible. Getting medical records sent to the next physician is going to be interesting. It will probably be as bad as getting referrals to physician within my insurance plan which they seriously dropped the ball on leaving 10,000 in debt. At my age, that's an entire years income. I didn't actually get to meet my Dr. Until 2 years after I joined the practice. I feel used and abused. Had such high hopes for them. Goodbye!

October 6th, 2016
Terrible office staff and experience.. Money hungry
This review is strictly for front office staff. The Phys Assistant was wonderful but she is retiring shortly. I was immediately attacked at the front office requesting a 75.00 payment up front for services rendered. I was there for a physical follow up which should be covered 100% by my insurance HRA and I should not be responsible to come out of pocket until that is used up. They tried to force me to sign papers in regards to their "office policies" that I did not agree with. When I refused to sign over and over again and requested they call my insurance company whom they are contracted with they proceeded to pull me in an office and tag team me by the Doctor (who I found out later was just a chiropractor) and the office manager for 20 minutes and would not allow me to follow up with the doctor about the results of my physical which is why I was there in the first place. When they finally agreed to allow me to complete my follow up my blood pressure (which is usually normal) was taken by their nurse, spiked way above normal. I got the feeling by the office reception team that my health was not important to them at all and the only thing they cared about was their money up front. Not only was I embarrassed by their actions but I was belittled and angered at the whole situation. Would not return to this office again and I hope the doctor is made aware of their staffs actions.

September 13th, 2016
Patient
It was nothing good about this place. She conitiune to fail me. Still waiting for the MRI results which is now weeks.

October 7th, 2015
Not what it used to be...
We have been using this office for the past 4 years. I honestly was happy ,but over time its changed, its nothing like it used to be, i am discused and dissapointed after our last few appointments they have lost compassion for patience and have a cant be bothered attitude more concerned about money over morals (doctors,practitioners ) yeah its convenient,at a price to its patience. The wait time to be seen went from just a few mins to up to a hour, they dont care the way we are treated because they feel the office is convenient and no one will go anywhere, with that mentality and the rate this office is going they will learn the hard way, its on a downward spiral fast!

March 25th, 2014
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRACTICE!!
I had been going here for about 3 years and was truly tired of seeing young PA's fresh out of school with no experience treating patients. I saw the doctor once! This place has turned into a circus and MONEY is their main and only concern. And don't think your medical records belong to you for if you try leaving this terrible place, they will charge you a fee just to send them to another doctor!

May 3rd, 2011
Grace Hoeiter
wonderful physician and staff

June 25th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Pathak is a wonderful physician, her bedside manner and compassion puts me at ease. She takes her time and listens and I never feel rushed. I recently moved and I hope to find a doctor that can fill her shoes. I will miss her. She is a true humanitarian and understands the health care needs of the community; bringing different medical services to the area.