A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Patterson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Patterson practice?
Dr. Lisa Patterson practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Patterson, Dr. Bess Patterson, Dr. Bessie Patterson, Dr. Beth Patterson, Dr. Betsy Patterson, Dr. Bette Patterson, Dr. Bettie Patterson, Dr. Bettina Patterson