A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Pavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Pavone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavone
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pavone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Pavone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavone graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pavone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Erika Pavone MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa E. Pavone practice?
- Dr. Lisa Pavone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Pavone practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.