A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Pavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Pavone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Pavone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavone graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pavone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Erika Pavone MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa E. Pavone practice?
- Dr. Lisa Pavone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Pavone practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Troy, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.