A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Peacock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Peacock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Peacock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Peacock graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peacock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Peacock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Peacock practice?
- Dr. Lisa Peacock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Peacock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.