A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Perdue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Perdue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Perdue, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Perdue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Schexnayder Perdue MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Perdue practice?
- Dr. Lisa Perdue has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Perdue practices Psychiatry near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Terrell, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Desoto Psychiatrists.