Dr. Lisa Perez-Grossman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2014
Excellent Dr.
I don't have more than compliments and respect for Lisa, she's what you can expect from a professional physician. Honest advice and truly care is what any parent expect when dealing with your kid's health and well being. I highly recommend her and frankly you can expect only constructive suggestions and great health insights. Nobody is fully and perfectly prepared to raise a son, so sometimes what we actually need is an objective and proactive point of view.

September 24th, 2014
Stay away from this pediatrician, she is rude, unprofessional, she most of the time is mad it seems that she is tired of children, she needs to retire as soon as possible or get some happiness in her life.

June 23rd, 2013
This "doctor" is a nightmare.
She is what you hear about in children's stories! Beware! She has no people skills, she talks down to you and gives HORRIBLE advice! If you love your kids, DON'T go to Lisa!

May 30th, 2013
concern doctor
She will verify everything to give you the most accurate diagnosis.

April 12th, 2013
Horrible doctor, does not follow with lab results. And has no idea what she is talking about!!! Switching doctors today.

November 9th, 2012
Unprofessional and nasty doctor
On my first visit I took my 5 year old for a regular check up. After waiting in a crowded waiting room for more than half an hour I was called in by a staff member. My first impression was that she was a bit "dry" sort of speak. Didn't think much of it. My daughter was weighed and measured and then I was asked to wait in the room, as routine. About 15 minutes after Dr. Perez-Grossman walked in. She started to ask if I had any concerns and why I brought my daughter in (the usual). She then went on to tell me that My daughter was over the weight scale as she proceeded to lift up her arms as to show me what she met by over. I was not happy about this at all. I let her know that first of all my daughter might be a bit chunky, but definitely not big. Even if she was that she shouldn't make those gestures. Very inappropriate. At this point I am unhappy, but I decided to continue. She then asked my daughter to lay down and she went to lift her pants up to look at her crotch. I stopped her and asked her what she was doing. She explained that this was part of the routine check up. That as a doctor she must check how the patient is developing to soon in this case of my 5 year old. I replied that I understood her reasoning, however not only due to what I expect from a medical professional, but because of basic courtesy and respect she should have notified me. Especially considering this was my first visit. I then told her that I do not approve of this and that as the child's mother who bathes her daily that if there was anything out of the ordinary that I myself would be concerned and I would definitely consult with the doctor. She was not happy to say the least. I then received a post card from her about a week later notifying me (somewhere along these lines) that she will no longer be seeing me for reason that I did not agree with her practice, therefore she would not be able to see my daughter anymore as a patient.

April 25th, 2012
Extremely intrusive
She is good at her work, but her manners and attentions to parents are less than poor. She is rude, opinionated and intrusive. Maybe her children are perfects and role models, good for her!!! Keep it for yourself. We don't care. I don't need someone rating my parental skills based on how many vegetables my child eats or if he goes to sleep alone... I just change my pediatrician...!!!

September 6th, 2011
Dr. Lisa Perez-Grossman seems to be very knowledgeable when it comes to diagnosing symptoms. On the other hand, she might be too invasive with the details of raising a child such as when a child should stop drinking from the bottle.

March 20th, 2017