Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Peters
Dr. Lisa Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, IL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, OSF St Joseph Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital. Dr. Peters has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...