Dr. Lisa Peters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Peters?

"Best at breast"

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Peters through a co-worker and was told she was "best at breast". I am thrilled that I took the recommendation. Dr. Lisa and her staff were so helpful and made what I expected to be a very difficult process, very simple. She is so down to earth and has such a wonderful bedside manner. She was very honest about setting a realistic expectation. I must say, Dr. Peters over delivered because I can't wait to show off my new breasts! (In my bathing suit, of course!)

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Overall, I was highly dissatisfied with my one and only visit. I went to see Dr. Peters for a breast reduction consultation. When I was taken back to the room where she would see me, I was warned by the staff that took me there that there was a good chance that my insurance would not cover the procedure because my breasts didn't seem, to her, large enough. (Anyone who hates her large breasts will tell you, though, that it isn't too difficult to dress to hide them.) I was extremely upset and wanted to leave right then. I waited, however. The doctor herself was nice, but my overall experience with her wasn't much better. She told me I was borderline for insurance coverage and that there were several things I needed to do before she would put anything about the surgery through to my provider. The whole process would take months. I ended up going to someone else; insurance approved me without all the hoopla and did not have to deal with the office staff playing doctor and trying to diagnose me themselves. There was one positive in the whole experience: the office staff was decent when I called to say I was running late to my appointment because traffic had been much worse than I'd expected.

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I'm so pleased with my results (removal of ruptured breast implants). She spent so much time with me talking about my options and how to approach my surgery. This made for the results that were EXACTLY what I wanted. She is so professional and super skilled. I'd recommend her to ANYONE!

Posted on November 27th, 2012

I waited a long time to have a specific procedure done and could not have found a better doctor than Dr. Lisa Peters. On all counts, Dr. Peters and her staff, have exceeded my expectations.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Peters to EVERYONE. I went to several Dr's before her. And I am so happy that I chose her for my Tummy Tuck. It has been almost four years since my procedure and it has change my life. I am so much more comfortable with my body. Best Investment ever. Now I am saving up for one more procedure and she is the one that I will choose. Dr. Peters, You are the bomb!!! Thank You so much!!!

Doctor's Response

You're welcome and thank you so much for the kind words. I'm honored that you chose me for your tummy tuck, am happy that I could impact your life in such a positive way, and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Posted on May 28th, 2012

Awesome physician..... I'm very happy with my results :-)

Mrs. Silas

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr. Peters was awesome! I would recommend her to every and anyone that is considering plastic surgery. I has surgery approx. 2 years ago and I am still so please with my current results. I'm actually on the website trying to figure out if she does another specific procedure... I can't say what I want because she makes you look so natural I want to keep it that way.

What i think about Dr Peter

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Dr peter done a great job for me.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

What a great doctor! I went in for a consultation and turns out i needed a biopsy of a odd looking mole. I was a little worried at first but she took it with me step by step. She had a great bedside manner and seemed very knowledgeable about everything i was going thru. Amazingly, I got the results the next day! Great service and you don't find that in many doctors now-a-days.

Long wait & not worth the hype

Posted on January 4th, 2011