Learn more about Dr. Lisa Petri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Petri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petri
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Petri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Petri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petri graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Petri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Petri practice?
- Dr. Lisa Petri has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Petri practices Family Medicine near Mount Airy, NC.
See Mount Airy Primary Care Doctors.