A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Phelps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelps
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Phelps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Phelps, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Phelps MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Lisa Phelps has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Phelps practices Family Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians.