A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Phelps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Phelps, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phelps accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Phelps practice?
Dr. Lisa Phelps practices Family Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Holiday, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians.