Overall Review

3.4

July 17th, 2014
RN
Dr. Phelps is a wonderful primary care physician. She is kind, courteous, and very patient. I work in primary care and have referred several of my patients to this physican. I would highly recommend her to those looking for a physician who is kind and takes time to listen to the patient.

March 27th, 2014
Mr.
I just found this website and decided to look up my doctor of 7 years, Dr. Phelps. I was flabbergasted at some of the negative reviews. Dr. Phelps has ALWAYS been polite, caring, truthful and trustworthy. She is willing to take the time to explain what is going on with my health and why she wants me to undergo a test or take a medication. She definitely cares about me as a persona and a patient. With how some of these other people have rated her, I wonder if they were people seeking pain meds or something. They are so off-base! Some people are all sour grapes. Dr. Phelps has helped me through some trying emotional times as well has some serious health issues. I will stay in her practice until she retires! She is a wonderful doc and I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

March 25th, 2014
Dr. Phelps is wonderful!
I have seen her for years and she is great! She really takes time to listen to me. Her staff is wonderful as well.

March 25th, 2014
best doctor ever!!!!!
Dr. Phelps is so compassionate and is so thorough!!! I just love her!!! My entire family sees her and we couldn't be happier. Her office staff is wonderful and Shannon is the best!!!!

November 18th, 2013
I love this doctor!!!!!!!!!
I have read the other reviews and I honestly think these people are crazy!!! I have been to other doctors in the past and she is by far the most knowledgeable, caring, compassionate doctor I have ever met!!! She listens and takes me seriously! That is so rare for a doctor! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 11th, 2013
stay away
Thanks to phelps for ignoring the issues I had, issues that I complained about for 2 years. She did absolutely nothing to me, no touching the area, no tests, totally ignored me. Now, 2 years later, I am just about disabled! I found a new and very patient, nice, caring Dr. Who was concerned about my health and sent me for the needed tests that I had asked for years ago and was DENIED them by phelps. She is a danger to truly sick people with more than a cold.

April 18th, 2013
These reviews are quite odd
I've been a patient of Dr. Phelps for several years and have found her to be very kind and caring, and I never had any issues with the staff. Everyone has always been very professional and courteous. She has been thorough and knowledgeable in her medical treatment. It's hard for me to believe this is the same Dr. Phelps that these disgruntled reviewers are describing.

March 10th, 2013
terrible
Finally after 5 years of going to phelps and being scolded, put down, and my major problems neglected, I have finally found a wonderful Dr. He is kind, always smiling, and really listens to what I say. I leave his office with a smile on my face instead of crying like I did when I got my lashing from Phelps! How dare you treat your patients like you do! I hope you read these reviews and change your attitude or else change your profession!

July 28th, 2012
I was in a deep depression, I ate myself almost to death from the depression. I turned into a diabetic. I went to her for help. She actually yelled at me, look what YOU did now, you became diabetic! You have poorly managed your carbs! I felt like I was on my death bed when I went there and I felt worse when I left. I did not need to be screamed at while I was totally depressed and in such despair. She is dangerous people!

July 25th, 2012
Bad, bad, bad
She has no bedside manner. I find her staff and her to be rude. I got a long monologue/talking to before her looking at me. Really, I just had a simple visit and no need for the lashing I got. I will be switching!

July 3rd, 2012
She has a terrible demeanor. She expects you to know every medical term. I asked about an MRI and she threw her hands up in the air and yelled at me that I dont need one.....I was never treated so terribly in my 60 years of life...

June 24th, 2012
Run don't walk to Another Doctor. This was is criminally bad
Prescribes psychiatric meds without patient evaluation. When they don't work adds another psychiatric med. Addicts patient to them with no background or education in psychiatry. Mandatory $100 visit every 3 months for refill script. Can't afford visit, no meds, must cold turkey. Calls go to voice mail only, complain and she drops you as a patient. Dr. does not care cold turkey withdrawal from these meds (which were likely wrong ones in first place) is medically dangerous. The first rule of medicine is "do no harm." at best this is negligence.