Family Physicians

20940 N Tatum Blvd
Ste 390
Phoenix, AZ 85050
480-607-0060
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
by Phxgal on Jan 23rd, 2014

I have seen Dr. Piccione twice now for routine stuff and I really like her. She is very friendly, personable, and easy to talk to. Yes visit times can be short, but that is the nature of primary care these days. I have never found a PCP who has more than 10 minutes to spend with you, they just can't when they have to see 30 or more patients per day. I don't think most people understand that. What I like about her is that you can reach her anytime for questions via email. She has also always gotten back to me extremely quickly with test results. The first time she sent me my bloodwork results on a Sunday!! She even called me personally when something came back abnormal to discuss it. Most Drs. are unreachable and you have to deal with their medical assistants for anything but not here and I really like that.

|  Negligent Standard of Care  |  show details
May 26th, 2013

Chose her as a "Primary Care Physician - PCP" Conclusion: Negligent Standard of Care (**Severe**)

|  Horrible  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

Maximum 5 minute to spend on you. She may check you and gives you minimum information. I do not recommend her at all.