A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Pinheiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinheiro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinheiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Pinheiro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinheiro graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pinheiro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Winer Pinheiro MD is a female Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Pinheiro practice?
- Dr. Lisa Pinheiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Pinheiro practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Radiologists.