A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Pomranky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Pomranky, Nonsurgical Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine Specialist with a Special Interest in the Treatment of Upper Extremity Injuries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomranky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pomranky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Pomranky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Upper Extremity Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomranky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pomranky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M. Pomranky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Pomranky practice?
- Dr. Lisa Pomranky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Pomranky practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians and Eugene Sports Medicine Doctors.