A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Pomranky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Pomranky, Nonsurgical Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine Specialist with a Special Interest in the Treatment of Upper Extremity Injuries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomranky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomranky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Pomranky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Upper Extremity Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomranky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pomranky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M. Pomranky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Pomranky practice?
- Dr. Lisa Pomranky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Pomranky practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians and Eugene Sports Medicine Doctors.