A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Powell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Powell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Cox Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa G Powell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa G. Powell practice?
- Dr. Lisa Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Powell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.