Dr. Lisa Purdy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Purdy?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Purdy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016

Dr. Purdy takes the time to explain all of the care provided and she listens. She is brilliant. I am a nurse practitioner but endocrinology is not my speciality. She is respectful, kind and always up to date on the most evidence based practices.

January 5th, 2016

Unresponsive

I had a blood draw two months ago and I'm still waiting for the doctor to call to discuss the results.

April 7th, 2013

High Honors

I did not see Dr. Purdy but she was one of my best friend's daughter's doctors. I know my friend can't say enough good things about Dr. Purdy. She diagnosed her daughter when another doctor had failed and failed miserably. Due to this diagnosis, years were added onto to this wonderful person's life. Dr. Purdy gave this to her and because of this, I can not say enough good things about her. She is good, she is the best!

October 15th, 2012

Excellent doctor

Dr. Purdy is an excellent endocrinologist. She is hard to get an appointment with, she is tough and may be doesn't have the best bedside manners, but she definitely knows what she is doing and she is really good at it. If you are looking for someone warm and fuzzy to make you feel good about your problems, she is not the one. But if you are looking for a knowledgeable doctor who you can trust with your treatment -- look no further.

May 30th, 2012

Punctual, careful, and thorough

Not sure how anyone could argue with her punctuality! Never been late in the 10 years I have been with her. She catches details, and is always careful. Same with support staff. I like that they keep careful records, too.

March 27th, 2012

Big on prescribing drugs with little or no understanding of individual needs. Bedside manner is awful. Complained nurse gave me wrong needles. Takes forever to get an appointment.

December 16th, 2010

Stay away from this doctor

I definitely would not recommend this doctor. I am a diabetic and she did not listen to me at all. All she wanted to say during the very short doctor visit which I waited for an hour or more was that I was bad in managing my diabetes and that I am a bad person. I have seen 3 different dieticians and she still made me see another one, even though they all say the same thing. Very rude and inconsiderate of patients. She just walked out of the room without saying anything. I would stay away from this doctor.

December 5th, 2009

Diabetes Expert

I have been seeing Dr. Purdy for 5 years now and am very impressed with her knowledge and willingness to work with you. She takes time to answer questions (e.g., stem cell research and trials) and have been supportive when I had medical emergencies.A great doctor for diabetics.

August 6th, 2017