A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Ross is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ruth Ross MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Ross practice?
- Dr. Lisa Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Ross practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.